Thank you for interest in the North Bay Helps platform. This is developed to help people navigate during emergency events such as the COVID-19 pandemic, as many service providers are offering a variety of different ways to be accessible to the public.
We ask when adding a listing, please provide as much information about how you are operating during COVID-19 including how people can access your services currently, operating hours, and contact information.
Once registered, please click "Add a Listing".
North Bay Helps
– Child welfare agency with support services upon request
– Mental health services/addictions services are managed by way of referral and assistance connecting people with the necessary specialized supports
– Offices are currently closed and everyone is working from home and completing necessary home visits when required
– Offering support to families in a variety of ways (e.g., phone, virtual connections, home visits with screening)
– All intake screening is being managed by phone from home
– Access is being managed by phone and video conferencing
– We are looking at ways to offer parenting education via video conferencing
– Attending homes to manage safety concerns
– Attending homes when required to support families that are struggling and are offering some parenting education, relief for high risk families only